Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Me and nothing...

I know that I have been neglecting this blog, but I have nothing to write about. 

There is no change in what the Horse Bitch is doing other than since she has been feeding, sometimes they get fed and sometimes they don't.  It is sad really and there isn't anything at this moment that we can do.  If we call the SPCA we will have to have proof that they are neglecting their animals and the only thing we can do is take photo's and note things, but then we run into the problem of them saying that we are lying or we are doing it to our own and blaming them.  I don't know what to do.

Do any of you know anyone that has been through this?  Can you give me some pointers?

In other news.  I have decided to give y'all a little back story on me!  Yay you!

 You all know that I am a mom, a wife, a daughter, and all of that family jazz...  Here is what you may not know.  I am a daughter of a man that is in prison.  He is in there for life for killing a man.  He has been in there since I was 14-15.  I was raised by my mom.  I was NOT a good kid.  Not even a little after I hit puberty.  I was wild because I didn't have that iron fist to bring me in anymore. I have a very fiery personality.  I can be vicious at times.  I guard my kids with my life.  I am alive because of my kids.  I believe that if it wasn't for them I would have most likely killed myself either on purpose or by accident.  I am a good person.  I will try to help you in any way that I can until you upset me.  You get three chances with me.  After the first I will not trust you any more but will still try and help. 

I don't want anyone's pity or sorrow over my life there are many others out there that are worse off than me.  I am not trash but I do live in a mobile home.  I respect my Mother in law but at times I really don't like her. 

I had my daughter at the age of 17.  <--wild side.....  I have raised her with the help of my husband.  We have both been on drugs in the past and have both overcame it.  That doesn't mean that we can't relapse because it is always a possibility, but we together strive not to.  

As a teenager I have been a very mean and hateful person.  If I could connect with the people that I was mean to I would apologize.  I was young and stupid.  I have several epiphany's a day, most I don't act on....hehe......   I will refuse help if I think I can do it myself.  <--that is a flaw of mine.  

If you have any questions about me ask! 

1 comment:

  1. So pleased to read that I am not the only one has has pissed up and made mistakes! Same as you if it wasn't for my kids I would be dead too! We are alike in a few ways as I was and still can be a bitch, As a saying goes, A man pulled a knife and me and asked if I would die for my family, My reply came as a drew my gun and said no but I would kill for them!!! :D

    ReplyDelete