Monday, December 7, 2015

The other "GIRL"

So I just wanted to start out by saying hello, I am a 35 year old woman, that hasn’t lived under the same roof as her parents for about 15+ years.  Now with that out of the way let me clear the air a little bit…

I am not the person that you want to come up to and give a command.  For instance,  you need to not speak to *** because *** isn’t right for you.  ß that right there will make me have *** become my BFF forEVER!!!  Just so you know.  My mom is quite demanding when it come to me, or better yet when it comes to her “sons” that aren’t really hers.  So my step brother decided a long while ago that he was going to do the “manly” thing and marry the girl that he got pregnant.  Well I thought that was the wrong choice but he thought better of it and married her and they had a cute little family, whom I adore.  Those girls are my nieces by every since of the word except by blood.  I love those girls and would gladly take them in if anything were to ever happen to their parents.  Well my “brother” screwed up and cheated on his now wife with a girl that he went to school with.  His wife the whole time being faithful.  

With that being said she did have a problem and was very sexual torwards everyone that she knew.  She would grab your boobs, slap your ass, lick your face, and so on and so on.  He, for some reason, felt the need to start seeing another ‘Girl’ while still married and living together.  I just want to make sure that we all know that he was in the wrong here because it will relate to the rest of the story…

He left eventually for the new ‘Girl’.  She was not and is not a woman because a woman would never steal another woman’s man.   He filed for divorce and moved back home to my mom’s and his dad’s, still seeing this ‘girl’ on the sly…or so he thought.   He received his divorce with a few stipulations…these are the one’s that I know about…

1. The girls cannot be around any felons that they know of…(that means if one of them are going to a function and knowingly bring the girls that is a no-no)

2. Both have to wait at least 12 months to move in with a person of  interest…(The ‘girl’ that he was cheating with cannot live with him for at least 12 months after the divorce)

Those are the 2 major ones that we are going to focus on here…

1. Felons- He has took those girls around felons from day one and the ex didn’t know about it.  **shame shame*  See his whole family is a giant felony record, especially his brother who cannot stay out of jail for longer than 6 months.  ** I am taking bets BTW of how long this stay is going to be if anyone wants in**

2. Live ins-Oh I know that she was “staying in your room with you every night from day one.  Ex knows this too.  Just a friendly FYI ;)

I don’t ‘feed’ anyone information and they day you start to accuse me of it is the day I will start.  I don’t play.  I may be the “step-sister” of the “man” but I will be damned if you speak my name as a lie!!!  If I wanted to tell anyone anything you can bet your FLAT ASS that I would!  I don’t like you nor will I ever like you!  You to me are an adulterer and will always be no matter if you marry him or not!  You have a question ask me!  Don’t whisper it behind my back and then get me and my mother into an argument in the department store because of it!  I am a grown woman with my own thought and wants and doings do not EVER  think that you are big enough to tell me who I can speak with.  Bitch please!!!

NOTE:  If you think this is about you then it probably is....

No comments:

Post a Comment