Monday, February 25, 2013

Dog Shaming?

 
Bad Boy!

 
Ok so if you follow me on Facebook you will know that I have posted a photo of my dog when we got home.   I had never heard of dog shaming before like 2 weeks ago and I have been itching to get just on photo of one of my dogs so I could shame them...(does that make me a bad dog parent).   Eh I don't care because it is freaking hilarious!!!!  I am now in love with it and cannot wait until the next time, and there will be a next time.  I have several things that they could be shamed for like when Riley ate my Panties.  Yep I have to hid them!  He will go into the laundry hamper and eat them, I mean eat there are no pieces left for evidence just a hole in the crotch...is it wrong that we hang them around his neck when he does it?  Cause when I see it I am so pissed it is the only thing I can do at the moment.  Then he acts like I am doing it for no reason and walks around like I should feel bad for him because he has a pair of stinking panties around his neck...PFFT!!!!  You, mister, shouldn't have been eating on them!

I am running low on panties...

I guess all animals do strange things...Both of my dogs will eat the cat poop faster than she can shit it out.   That is uberly gross, and whoever said dogs mouths were cleaner than our must have never seen some of the stuff that they eat.


Well that is all I know about this.  If it happens again I will surely post about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment