Monday, November 4, 2013

My kinda dreamin'

Hey you guys.  Can I just say that I have some pretty crazy dreams. 

Last night I dreamed that I was a super-natural killer.  <---I know right.  I think that I was the leader or something because we had a meeting about all of the supers that were in the area and I was the one holding the meeting.

Anyways, when I went to search for them in this town my grandma Mary (who has passed) was with me and some little girl.  She was talking about how she loves her grandchildren and that while we were killing these things she didn't want anything to happen.

So I had to do something and we dropped off the little girl to basically fend for herself and we drove on.  When we got out of the car and started walking she started asking things like how were her puppies and some other things that are starting to fade.  Then a big werewolf looking thing walked up to us  and shined a VERY BRIGHT light in our faces and I realized that my light in my room was on and that means that it was time to get up..........

Damnit!  I hate it when that happens! 

No comments:

Post a Comment