Tuesday, January 28, 2014

All over the place....

Ok so I am home today with the kids because of the "winter weather alert" <---pfft!  They are smoking crack or something.  The most I see is a little sleet on the trucks.  Nothing sticking on the ground or the stairs or even the windows.

                                     What the hell people!!

 You cancel school, close all the buildings, shit down streets, and for what?!  Some cold freakin rain!!!  It is barely in the 20's!!

 I am really pissed y'all.  What the hell am I supposed to do with these little sh--darlins all day?  I believe that Patti over at Insane in the mom brain suggested Benadryl at one point, or was that for sex?  Who cares!  I am protesting winter!!  I will not take it anymore.  Texas is not one that needs this shit!!!  Pack your shit and GTFO mother nature!!!

All I gotta say is the next time the school is closed because of the 'winter weather' they can suck my balls!!!  I am gonna send them anyways!!

I know I have been MIA for a while, and well honestly I just haven't been in the mood to write.  I feel let down here lately.  I think women suck balls or I am just not made for friends.  I don't know.

What is the saying about if you change people, and things are still the same, it must be you; or some shit like that.  Yep must be me that is making things difficult.  I don't know.  I feel like I am a hard person to like, but an easy person to love if that makes sense.

I have 'friends' I guess but we don't speak that much.  I feel like a therapist sometimes because I am there when 'people' need to vent to me or cry on my shoulder but it feels like I don't have anyone most of the time.

Damn I am all over the place today.

Freakin kids need to go back to school!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment