Monday, February 11, 2013

Am I wrong?

Hey, I missed y'all!  How are my people!?  All 1 of you HAHAHA!!!

Yea, OK we need to catch up a little...

I told you about the crazy horse girl down the street last time?  Well she struck again!  Yep!  I had to feed this morning, and I text her to let her know that I was feeding.  I texted her again to let her know that I was there and ready to feed.  I called and let her know that I wanted to feed before the storm, that I could see coming, started; and that I was going to feed my horses in 5 minutes if she didn't hurry.  She never showed up!  EVER!!!  Let me back up to Friday....

Mert and I fought.  He got pissed at me for something, whatever.  So he left to go and get him something to eat at around 6:30ish.  He gets back around 8ish and asks me if Erin had called (BTW that is crazy horse girl)  Nope, she didn't, why?  He tells me that he just saw them all leave with both trucks both trailers and all 4 of the 4-wheelers.  Huh, that's odd......

About 15-20 minutes later we get the following from Crazy horse girl..."Hey we r going be gone for the weekend garage door is unlock just lift up" word for word....

WTF!!!  I am not your animals keeper!!!!

We had been feeding her horses because they are in the same pasture as mine and I didn't think it would be fair to feed mine and not hers, when she isn't here.  That being said, they have been at his mom's house for the last week and don't come out to feed still.   So they assumed that we had nothing to do this weekend (which we didn't but still) and they TOLD us to basically feed their horses!  Sorry, who in the fuck do you think that you are talking too?!?!?!?  I don't get paid to babysit your animals!   

So that being said, that is why I did what I did this morning, and didn't feed her horses.  At that time because she would not answer me I didn't know if she was at his mom's or not.  It is not my job to keep track of her horses and vice versa.  She informed my 14 year old daughter yesterday that she was not going to allow her horses to eat the hay that we buy anymore.  Oh, really, OK, well I think you may have a problem because I will make sure that my horses have hay and you will pay me if you keep your horses in there, they will be eating that hay unless you sit next to it day and night to guard it.  FUCKING DUMB ASS!!!  I believe that I am doing the right thing by not letting her take advantage of me and my husbands generosity.  Am I wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment