Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Some more...

About Me!  You want to know more about me?! 

Ok so No one really wants to know more about me but I am Stealing this off of Humble's page because I thought it was cute!  If she finds out and is upset over it I will kindly take it down, but come on.......

So here is a little more about me.....


1. Where were you born?  Houston, Texas

2. Were you named after someone?
I was told that I was names after my Aunt that passed when she was 11 years old...


3. How many children do you have?
  Two..Bear 14 y/o and Bubba 11 y/o


4. How many pets do you have?  2 Horses, 3 dogs, and 1 cat

5. Your worst injury? My Recently broken leg...OH That was a bitch to overcome..I also 14 years ago went through 27 hours of labor with the eldest...

6. Do you have a special talent? No...not that I know of...I can go from sweet and innocent to your worst nightmare in about 2 seconds flat.
7. Favorite thing to bake? Nothing I hate baking....I love to cook!  If it is something that I have never cooked before that is even better!!! (NOT BAKING)

8. Favorite Fast Food? I really like Sonic, but recent events have made it more difficult to have here lately...

9. Would you bungee jump? No! NO! FUCK NO!  I DON'T LIKE TO BE HIGH IN THE AIR AND HAVE THE CHANCE OF MY FAT ASS FALLING AND MAKING A BIG BOOM!!!

10. What is the first thing you notice about people?  Eyes...Teeth <-- That's funny because my teeth are not perfect and that is one of the first things I notice...

11. When was the last time you cried?  Every night!  Over my long lost Charlie!!!  :(

 
12. Any current worries? My kids will not grow up to be everything that they dream of ( or that I dream of them being)

13. Name 3 drinks you drink regularly. Coffee, Dr Pepper, Chocolate Milk.

14. What’s your favorite book?  I don't have a favorite one.  I will read almost anything!

15. Would you like to be a pirate? OMG to be able to say "WALK THEE PLANK MAITY!" Would be epic!

16. Favorite Smells? Fresh cut grass, a clean man, Snuggle (the blue one) Spring!
17. Why do you blog?  Mostly to vent.  I don't really have any 'girlfriends' because I am a bitch and because once I make a friend I expect it to last forever and I am really dissapointed when something happens and it doesn't...

18. What song do you want played at your funeral?
   Humm...I have never really thought about.  Something off the wall maybe.  How about Wild thang for when people are coming in to sit down! <--EPIC! <--(New word)  Then just so I know everyone will be crying, Live like you were Dying...


19. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? That I speak my mind ALL THE TIME!  I can't seem to keep my mouth shut!

20. Favorite hobby? Well right now it is my garden and I am trying to get some chickens...That is bound to change though, give me a few weeks!

21. Name Something you’ve done, you never thought you would do? Have kids. 

22. What do you look for in a friend? Loyalty, Won't stand you up, Will listen and not always think that the world revolves around them, Not a drug user (sorry), There is alo.t How about I blog about it :)

23. Favorite fun things to do?  Spend time outside (when it's cool enough) Used to be ride my horses...

24. Pet peeves?  Moving anything in my house!  Please don't touch my shit!  Cussing around small kids that are not yours.  Talking on the phone at a resturant.  Putting words in my mouth <--Seriously, don't do that!  Trying to get me to change my views on Pro-whatever!  NO!

25. What’s the last thing that made you laugh? I sure it was something I saw on FB!

Ok So that was a little on me!  Hope you enjoyed it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment